Quote

"fashion fades, only style remains" - cc

Pages

December Favourites

December is almost over and with Christmas and boxing day sales gone, I have decided to share my favourites from this month. I haven't done this kind of post before but hopefully it is something I will follow up on monthly, if people are interested.



The first favourite is a candle from Anthropologie (a new favourite store I only recently discovered). It is the Illume Boulangerie 'Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon' scented candle and costs £14. I usually don't go for this type of scent when buying candles but this smells absolutely amazing! I came across it when I asked a shop assistant in Anthropologie what the smell in the store was, the shop always smells delicious every time i go in and I wanted to know what it was. The assistant pointed me in the direction of these Boulangerie candles. The one burning at the time was actually a Fig scented one but this one was nicer and more wintery in my opinion. The scent travels through rooms after a couple of hours burning time but it isn't too overpowering. This candle is 100% my favourite at the moment.




My favourite beauty product of the month is this Wella Professional Luxe Oil. This months rain, hair dying and extensive straightening have done nothing but damage to my hair. This is another product that made its way on my christmas list this year, after my mum receiving a sample from her hairdresser. I have used Moroccan hair oil before but I didn't use it properly, stupidly and I felt like it made my hair far too greasy. I tried this one and I feel like it gives my hair a luscious shine and makes it easier to manage. You can apply it on dry or wet hair but I usually apply when damp to the ends of my hair to give it a protection. This costs about £20 but it is a large bottle that will last a long time as you only need to use small amounts at a time. The smell is lovely compared to other oils and it just has a very lightweight non-greasy feel. I would recommend this to all types of hair.





My favourite drink this month is the Starbucks Festive Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I don't know if this is a new thing but I have only recently discovered it. I usually wouldn't go for this flavour of drink but I was feeling festive and wanted to try something different from my other favourite the Starbucks Orange Hot Chocolate. The peppermint taste was much more subtle than i expected, which i was glad for. This drink is perfect to warm you up and refresh you on a winters day. I would advise trying the tall or grande size as it is quite sickly and the venti size left me feeling quite queazy. 






Last but not least, my favourite fragrance of the month, Viva La Juicy Noir. I wanted this perfume for several months before December but I just got it as a gift for Christmas. I don't like other Juicy Couture fragrances but this one smells gorgeous. It almost smells of a berry cocktail or something, the scent is very sweet and young. I think this is more of a night-time perfume but I wear it all the time. I love everything about this fragrance it is light, fruity and modern. The bottle is nice and girly too. Although I like it a lot I wish it was a bit more long lasting, as I usually can't smell it long after applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment