Quote

"fashion fades, only style remains" - cc

Pages

Glossybox review

I have been hearing a lot about Glossybox for a long time now on beauty blogs and YouTube videos, so I thought I would try it out for myself. I only got a one month subscription just to try it out but I might upgrade! It's basically a monthly box with 5 surprise samples of quality branded beauty products. The box I received was the April Spring Fever Glossybox designed by Pearl Lowe. It came in a cute cardboard packaging with the box enclosed. The actual Glossybox was amazing! I don't know what they normally look like but my box was pink with a vintage floral print (good for storage). When I opened the box, with extreme anticipation, it was wrapped in black tissue paper and a ribbon bow. The box was filled with some weird curly filling and my 5 sample products: An Essie nail polish in Sugar Daddy, Nip + Fab Coconut Latte body butter, Yves Rocher So Elixer, A-Derma lip balm and Sleek blush in Flamingo. Although I have not tried any of the products yet, I am very happy with them- most of them seemed larger than sample size and I have always wanted to try a Sleek blush and an Essie nail polish so I was overjoyed when I noticed them in the box. For the £10 I paid I think I definitely got my money's worth! I am so glad I decided to try the Glossybox but not everyone is the same, since the products are a surprise you don't know if they are going to be any good, so I guess it's a hit and a miss. It's up to you if you want to take the risk, for me this time it was definitely worth it.
xx







1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing :)

    http://bit.ly/L0iLk4

    Krystin Tysire

    ReplyDelete